ON LOCATION PARKING
Please ensure appropriate parking is provided for any on location bookings. Any valet parking or secured car parking costs and arrangements are to be paid for, communicated and organised by the client for all bookings. A lot of heavy equipment is transported, so it’s imperative that parking is appropriate and close by to the venue. Extra transport/parking fees will apply if parking arrangements are unsuitable or not possible due to any parking restrictions or high traffic areas with limited parking e.g. Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Any extra transport fees will be discussed, arranged prior and added to the final balance invoice.
There are plenty of spots around Wilson Street and surrounds.
ON location TRAVEL FEES
A small travel fee is required for bookings on location, fees are calculated, quoted and communicated based on distance from HQ in South Yarra, Melbourne.
After hour location fees will apply to bookings after 7pm and before 7am. Public holiday surcharge is 15%.
A deposit is required for all bookings. This deposit will come directly off your balance from the booked service, upon payment of final invoice/payment. Deposits are non refundable 50% of the final balance is due to be paid 1 month prior to all wedding bookings, unless otherwise discussed Any changes to the booking numbers are to be discussed asap with artist. Any changes of services/numbers booked within 30days prior to the booking will incur a loss of deposit or charged as per original invoice regardless of reduced numbers (@ artist discretion)
Any cancellation will incur a loss of paid booking deposits. Any cancellation within 2months of booked event date, may incur a 50% fee of balance of original invoice to be charged to credit card on file.
Any cancellation within 30 days of booked event date, will incur full payment of invoice to be paid within 7days of cancellation.
* In extenuating circumstances a deposit may potentially be transferred to a new date, at artists discretion
• For all booked hair services, please have your hair prewashed mid afternoon, the day prior to booking for best results (unless otherwise stated by artist). Hair must be ‘completely’ dry. Any clients that have wet/damp hair will incur a 30 fee (unless requested and stated otherwise by artist)
• For all booked makeup services, please have your face cleansed and moisturised prior to artists arrival time
• The environment must be safe and respectful for both party’s at all times. At the artist’s discretion all business and further conduct can and will be ceased, if the artist feels threatened, disrespected, unsafe or deems the environment largely inappropriate.
• In the very unlikely event due to illness the utmost care will be taken to provide you with an alternative artist with a similar skill set and capabilities to produce the work necessary.
This has not once happened in the last 20 years of wedding bookings. I am resilient and dedicated to my brides! Please note unless it is near impossible, a highly infectious illness or literally unable to safely get out of bed, your booking will still be honored. I will be there for you! This is just a measure provided to ensure your safety, confidence and convenience. All deposits and trial notes would be transferred to the allocated new artist.